Clinicians who would prefer to use pre-printed documents and appointment cards, please contact the Marketing & Communication Program Director at (907) 212-6032.
Find a Form
- Auto-faxing of imaging reports to ensure quick turn-around time. A green-bordered “hard” copy of the report will also delivered via courier or mail. Contact us at (907) 212-6039 to arrange for autofax.
- Access to a Radiologist is available to clinicians via telephone at (907) 212-3148, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Providence Alaska Provider Directory and Other Resources
- There are several useful tools on the Providence Health and Services Alaska Web site, including a handy online provider directory.
- To view these additional tools and resources, simply visit http://alaska.providence.org/locations/pamc/medstaff/Pages/default.aspx
- The American Cancer Society (ACS) updated its guidelines on breast cancer screening for women at average risk in October 2015. Clinicians are encouraged to read this article in The Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) here, which requires Adobe Reader.