Read the “Late Summer” 2015 Imaging Update newsletter
Read our hot off the press Late Summer 2015 Imaging Update newsletter, which was mailed to clinician offices across Alaska in August. You’ll find the latest news about our offerings, along with a visual feast of community happenings. Here are two ways to read it:
- Download as a PDF, which requires Adobe Reader, or
- Click on the newsletter thumbnail at the bottom of this page to launch a virtual version of the newsletter that should work on any computer screen or smartphone. ***
Enter our first annual coloring contest
Be sure to enter our first annual coloring contest, open to any member of the public. Download the coloring page as a JPG, print it out, color it, then return it to us before October 1, 2015 to be entered in our prize drawing: We will give away a copy of Finding Alaska: A Coloring Book for Adults to three winning entrants.
Coloring Contest Rules:
- Contest entry deadline is October 1, 2015.
- Submission must be a clean digital scan or photo, or returned by mail in its original form.
- Winners will be acknowledged by name in the next Imaging Update newsletter, on our Facebook page, and our website www.provimaging.com
- Submissions must include a mailing address or other contact information in order to claim the prize.
- Finalists to be judged by Providence Imaging Center staff, who will determine the winners.
- Use any medium you would like to completely color in the logo.
- Winning submissions become property of Providence Imaging Center. Submit entries to: Providence Imaging Center c/o Logo coloring contest, 3340 Providence Drive, Anchorage, AK 99508. Email scan or photo to Nathan.Switzer@providence.org If file size is larger than 4 MB, contact Nathan for alternatives at (907) 212-6032. Good luck!
Here is a virtual version of our newsletter. Just click the image below to launch it.